Tuesday, April 5, 2011

tag lagi

wa dah lama nak buat tag ni. tapi tak berkesempatan. akhirnya berkesempatan jugak wa. alhamdulillah ! haha



1.) Put your music player on shuffle


2.) Press forward for each question.

3.) Use the song title as the answer to the

question.

4.) NO CHEATING!!!





* So here it goes ....





1.) How am I feeling today?

Lets Go Party





2.) Where will I get married?

Where you at





3.) What is my best friend's theme song?

Gara Gara Go





4.) What is/was high school like?

No More





5.) What is the best thing about me?

Cant Nobody





6.) How is today going to be?

I'll be Back





7.) What is in store for this weekend?

Gee





8.) What song describes my parents?.

Getting Over You ? ish ish ish





9.) How is my life going?

Ah





10.) What song will they play at my funeral?

Follow Your Soul





11.) How does the world see me?

Beautiful Girls





12.) What do my friends really think of me?

Strong Baby




13) Do people secretly lust after me?

Boom Shake Drop





14.) How can I make myself happy?

Lets Talk About Love





15.) What should I do with my life?

Beautiful Girls





16.) Will I ever have children?

Then She





17.) What is some good advice?

Baby Baby





18.) What do I think my current theme song is?

Mystery





19.) What does everyone else think my current life?

Still





20.) What type of men/women do you like?

Teenagers





21.) Will you get married?

Hey Cooky





22.) What should I do with my love life?

Dance Tonight





23.) Where will you live?

Decorate





24.) What will your dying words be?

Heaven





25.) When I meet a guy for the first time i say..

I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better





26.) When my parents are angry i say

Lies

 
DONE ! wa nak tag siapa siapa yang baca ni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment